Safety is a priority for everyone from the moment we begin work until we arrive home safely. It is not just a goal but a must to work in a safe & responsible manner to ensure your & everyone’s safety.
Our joint health & safety committee meets regularly to ensure that
• all new employees receive safety training, WHIMIS, confined spaces & company orientation
• all employees are compliant with the MOL on line safety awareness
• daily jobsite hazards & risks are identified & documented
• daily tool box talks & site specific risks are discussed & documented
• supervisors & lead hands have First Aid Training (St. John’s Ambulance)
• traffic control personnel have received Book 7 training & are certified
• employees receive continual training & evaluations
Our safety program includes third party site inspections, evaluations, audits & immediate site corrective actions.
Safety is Job #1